Prep: 15 mins
- 8 Egga’s
- 40 grams of mayonnaise
- 40 grams of cream cheese such as Philadelphia
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 100 grams of smoked salmon
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the Egga’s in half lengthwise and scoop out the yolks into a small bowl.
- Slice a small part from the rounded side of each half egg to ensure that the eggs sit flat on the plate.
- Add the mayonnaise, cream cheese, pepper, salt, and some finely chopped parsley to the yolks.
- Whip together into a smooth mixture and use this to fill the egg whites.
- Place a slice of smoked salmon on top of each egg and sprinkle some chopped parsley on top.