Prep: 30 mins
- 2 shallots
- 2 pots of poultry stock
- 1 small carrot
- 2 stalks of celery
- 1 small leek
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 4 Egga’s
- Salt and pepper
- Peel and finely chop the shallots.
- Peel the carrot with a vegetable peeler and chop it into small chunks.
- Wash and thinly slice the celery.
- Wash the leek and slice it into thin rings.
- Finely chop the parsley.
- Fry the onions in olive oil until they’re soft
- Add the stock and bring to the boil.
- Add the carrot and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the celery and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Put an Egga’ssliced in half in each bowl before dishing up.
- Add a sprinkle of parsley as a finishing touch.